- end of day 4: as of now, flight has been missing over 90 hours, still no signs
- New Zealand and Brunei join SAR efforts
- Qatar expressed readiness to join SAR efforts
- there are conflicting statements by authorities regarding the number of passengers onboard—v. confusing, hopefully they …
The whereabouts of missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 is getting very suspicious. There is all this contradicting information circulating around at the moment:
I don’t understand how we can find the Titanic using 1985 technology, yet a plane can go missing in 2014. This is mind blowing and absolutely heartbreaking.
We have the ability to find 715 newand confirmed planets beyond our own solar system, but we are still unable to locate one plane on our own planet. What’s going on? So many media reports, so many statements, yet no clues as to where the 239 people on that plane are, or what happened to them. This is spine chilling.
It has been a week since MH370 went missing over the South China Sea, and as of yet, nothing has been found. So what is going on?
Well, let’s put down some certainties about this flight:
- The plane is obviously no longer flying.
- Contact with the plane was lost in two instances: once at 01:07…
The plane has been hijacked and is currently sat on some desert between northern Thailand and Kazakhstan, completely intact, being loaded with kerosene and bombs in preparation for a suicidal mission into one of the world’s major cities.
Come on people. It makes sense. Hijack a big plane, capable…
INTELLIGENCE IS NOT MEASURED IN YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF MATH
When you listen to a song you used to listen to ages ago and you get that weird as fuck spine chilling feeling as you remember how your life was at that point in time